Reusable garland perfect for parties and room decoration.
- Approximately 90″-95″ long – Product is handcrafted so length could slightly vary
- Hanging loops on each end makes it easy to mount to wall
- Flags made from 100% Organic Cotton Fabric Scraps
- String made from 100% Cotton
- Sewn in San Diego, California
- With every garland well sell, we plant a tree
For more details see description below.
- Additional information
Garland of Change – Handmade from fabric scraps!
Sample sale – Working on perfecting this product for future collections. Each garland can be slightly different in shape, length and print of fabric due to the handmade nature of the product.
Spot clean only.
All orders are shipped in sustainable packaging from California within 24-48 hours during the business week. An email will be sent to you once your order is on its way. Click here for more info.
If you are not happy with our product, Honey Cake Tiger accepts domestic returns/exchanges, except sales items are final. Click here for more info
Journey of our collections
All our products are designed, cut and sewn on a small scale in San Diego, California. Our fabric is knitted and printed in Los Angeles, California from organic yarn imported from India. We hope in the near future to find organic yarn spun closer to us in order to reach better transparency in our supply chain. Learn more about our mission.
Our reusable garland will last for many years around the sun!